The page, document, or form you are looking for has been moved or is no longer available.

The New Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) standards went into effect this year for web pages and all PDF documents and forms. Polk County is committed to making this website accessible to all users, including those with disabilities. While Polk County is working to meet the new ADA requirements, we had to take some of our documents and forms off the website. If you are unable to find the resource that you are looking for, please contact the division that would have the resource you are looking for directly.